Translate

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Halloweeeeennnnnn!

It was Halloween which quite frankly is my favourite time of year. You can dress up as anything you want like when you were a kid and not be judged from it. Unfortunately at the time I was unable to go out last year for Halloween so I was stuck inside letting boredom set in.

At that point I decided to do a little animation project based around the Halloween theme. It is not much of an animation but it did get me to practice texturing and shading a little bit. My partner constantly keeps up with a Youtube series called Marble Hornets and asked me if I would do an animation of one of his favourite episodes.

I was rather moody that day as when I was doing the animation my work kept on deleting as my laptop was literally dying after being overused for 6-7 years. It kept cutting off and freezing and even if I saved my work it did not matter as it wanted to delete it anyway and if the laptop was not playing up my graphics tablet decided it wanted to die and kept breaking on me. I think I am cursed when it comes to technology.
Anyway because of my laptop and graphics tablet taking turns to bully me I ended up completing the animation with less detail than I originally planned as I just gave in to my laptop.

So here is my little Masky animation. I know it is a short blog post but I hope you enjoy it anyway. If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to email or comment. Cheerio.


No comments:

Post a Comment